Rinnai 1252 – Gas Fireplace
Model Number: Rinnai 1252
At over 1300mm in length, the long landscape design of the 1252 will create a true statement piece in your home. More than just a design feature, the 1252 is equipped with Rinnai’s high performance heat exchanger technology – perfect for heating large, open plan living spaces. Featuring an energy efficiency star rating up to 5.5 stars*, the 1252 is our most efficient gas log fire ever!
the 1252 features advanced “power flue” technology, which means a fan is used to force the exhaust air outside – allowing for a range of flueing options like underfloor, sideways or direct. Unlike a conventional gas fire which must be vented vertically, the 1252 can be installed in a variety of different applications.
The 1252 has the option of reflective side panels to enhance the glowing flames. Black vitreous enamel panels have been designed specifically for the 1252, giving the illusion of an everlasting flame with a subtle presence when the appliance is not in use.
- Highly efficient energy rating up to 5.5 stars*
- Powerful heat output up to 8.4kW, perfect for open plan living areas†
- Available with either glowing pebbles or Australian Eucalyptus logs
- Installation designed specifically for new homes and major renovations
- Safety mesh guard to provide peace of mind and eliminate reflections
- Thermostatically controlled
- Flexible power flueing
- Remote control included as standard
- Optional reflective side panels
Visual Dimensions: 620h x 1320w x 25d mm
Inbuilt Cavity Dimensions: 570h x 1265w x 570d mm
Star Rating: 5.5
Colour: Stainless steel on black or black on black
Gas Input: 12-34 MJ/h
Heats Up To” 125 sqm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.